Saturday, May 31, 2003

126 days to go

Last Dave.

At least at Tower. My career there lasted long enough. I accomplished almost everything I could want to there. 4 years. Wow. Went by fast. So fast I didn't realize.

Ah well, no more customers with their dumb questions. No more scalpers to yell at(I'll miss that the most). No more hanging with my Saturday morning crew.

This is starting to sound like the end to Our Town.

Freaky.

So, for my last day of working there, I played Dr. StrangeLove and Logan's Run in the video department. Seemed a fitting way to exit.

I will miss working there. Strange enough, but it's true. It's hard, but it's easy- one of those oxymoronic jobs.

Again, ah well, I've got a graduation party to attend. I'm off, heeding the advice of the Pet Shop Boys(and this will be the only time I do) Go West!

Have a good day kids!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home