Tuesday, May 27, 2003

130 days to go

Go bowling. It's my solution to everything. All ills and pains can be solved by bowling. I can throw a hook. I must be getting good.

I'm sure everyone is already aware of my joke at my HS reunion, about being a professional bowler.

It's amazing what I can get away with.

I'm feeling rather hung over today, which causes me to become philosophical. As my friends know very well, I will bend over backwards for you, no matter what the problem is, I will try to solve it or at least make things bearable. You know these things. I don't need to repeat them or advertise myself on a blog.

Like I said, hangovers lead to philosophical tendencies.

We did the town yesterday, my roommate and I. Then I went bowling, which is the cure for all that ails you, as I mentioned earlier. Now, I'm late for work and not getting any closer to being there.

I smell, therefore I am. It's more sensible than cogito ergo sum. Think of it this way: we all smell, but not that many of us think. At least not enough.

Today's turning 30 panic attack warning is a low green. I'm too tired and philosophical to worry about age.

I really need to head to work, so we're going to stop here.

Have a good Tuesday, everyone.

dave




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home