Wednesday, June 25, 2003

101 days to go
Part II: Frustration and sleep


I got some of each this afternoon. Fell asleep on the couch after work. Gotta love that. Although it always is annoying when you wake up halfway through the Simpsons and realize you really wanted to see the whole episode.

Such is life. So be it. Anybody got a tagline?

Frustration. Got that, too. Won't go into it, it's a private thing. And no, for those of you who are sick minded, it is not sexual.

I hate taking naps. It's like time travelling- something humans should not do. I always wake up thinking I'm really late for work or something. Happens every time I nap, actually. Someone should look into this.

Work was slow today, or at least, it was streaky. I read almost an entire book. Of course, I've read it before, but it's not often that I can devour a 300 book in one day. I'm just not that strong a reader.

The book, by the way, was The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul, by the late great Douglas Adams. A fun read. I like his stuff.

Anyways, I'm done ruminating. I've got dinner to make and laundry to finally do.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home