Tuesday, June 24, 2003

102 days to go
Part II: Perspective and you.


I was hoping to make it past 6 hours of sleep. I blame myself. It's just easier that way.

Besides, who's in charge of my actions? That's right, me.

At least I got to think further about the mistakes I've made, especially those from last night. If I had it to do over again, would I change it? Yes, of course. I'm not stupid, after all. Amor vincit omnia? Is it true? Do you need a translation?

My cat's breath smells like cat food.


Sorry, that's all I can say. I haven't been able to wake up the brain yet. Probably for the best. It hasn't been the most reliable thing lately.

That's it, folks. I've got work to get to, probably have my brain running in circles in no time this morning.

later,

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home