Monday, June 23, 2003

103 days to go
Part II: Insert witty title here.


I am tired, my friends. And pensive. I didn't have much to do at work today, so my mind was abuzz with thoughts. Mostly worrysome ones, which is highly out of character for me. I'm not a worrier, I'm a problem solver. Or creater. Take your pick.

If there's any day that I'm going to write completely like Vonnegut, it's today. I've been reading Timequake again (for about the 1,000,000th time).

I need a shower. My nails are too long. I need to shave.

I'm sure I have a couple other obvious flaws that I can't see. I haven't been in front of the mirror yet.

I need a root beer float. It'll be cold and refreshing. And sugary. I like sugary.

Grades aren't posted online yet. I figured they would be by today. Probably by Wednesday. Question: is this the source of my sleeplessness? Answer: I should restart my dream journal and get to the underlying problem. I'm guessing it's either women, grades, or money. Take your pick.

I haven't panicked about turning older yet. We're still at RED, though. I could go at any moment. Like I said, if you're a friend of mine and you live within biking distance of me, you should have beer and comfort food on hand. Just in case.

I keep hearing about this "America's first network for men" thing. Now, I may not be the smartest person in the world, but isn't Ren and Stimpy really not gender specific as far as appeal? I could be wrong. I was never a fan. Secondly, I don't know how many women who really got a kick out of the Playboy Channel, so isn't this America's second netowrk for men? Do I have too much free time in my head?

MMMM. Root beer float.

Now I have a craving for nachos. Am I pregnant?

Well, probably not. Just hungry and sleepy.

There you have it. I've got a Simpsons episode to watch in a couple minutes, and I want to give it my full attention.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home