Saturday, June 21, 2003

105 days to go

Sorry I missed yesterday, folks, despite being my first day witout school to worry about, I was busy.

I'm doing a family history thing, and boy did I get caught up in it yesterday after work. Turns out one of my ancestors worked as a general on George Washington's staff! Now, that's history for ya!

Ok. I get excited about funny things, ask anyone.

Right now, I'm a little tired. Decided I could stay out last night after staying up late the night before. Silly old me.

I'm also a little confused, but that could just be the exhaustion talking.

I'm off to the store, I've got to get the fixin's for fajitas. Making my friends some good food for their birthdays before we go drinking to lament turning old.

Rapture!

Stay cool, friends.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home