Thursday, June 19, 2003

107 days to go
Mia's birthday edition


Ok, I'm a big dork. It's my cat's birthday today, and I'm going to get her a present. I do every year. Maybe deep down inside I'm some mushy hippie. Maybe I just like cats. Maybe I'm going to wind up spoiling my kids as badly as I spoil my cat. We'll just have to see, won't we?

I don't know about you guys, but I think that Kathy Griffin is hotter than pretty much any other TV actress. Of course, Alyssa will always be number one in my heart, but Kathy's got a close second on her. Although I liked her with curly hair more than the new, straight hair.

Sorry. It's late, and I've got the TV on in the background.

Yes, friends, it's time I called it a night. I got a little further on my last remaining task for the term, and I think I'm going to reward myself with some shuteye. I'll be back in a couple hours to get the thing done, but I could really use the sleep. Go gently, my friends.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home