Thursday, June 19, 2003

107 days to go
Part II: This is the End


My beautiful friends, the end. No more classes for a whole 3 weeks!

All the papers are turned in, all the tests are taken, all the projects are turned in, the Guinness is cold and cascading to my left! For the next few days I'll be conducting a discussion(well, just myself talking to myself) about zen and the art of Guinness. And the something else about Guinness. It's a patient drinker's beer.

*gulp* Ah. Good times.

So, now that I have all kinds of time on my hands(oh the joy) I've decided that since I've taken some flack from Wendy about my lust for Kathy Griffin, I've decided to make a list of TV stars as a who's hot, who's not. At least, to me. 10 is hottest. 1 is nottest:

Calista Flockheart- 3 Too skinny and I like skinny girls.
Jennifer Aniston- 5 Breasts do not make the woman.
Alyssa Milano- 10 She's the one for me, we grew up together, in a weird TV kinda way.
Juliana Marguiles- 7 I probably misspelled her last name, but she's really, really cool.
Patty & Selma Bouvier- 1 Ok. Do I have to explain?
Mary Kate & Ashley Olson- 2 Sure, cute, but annoying and well, they're like, 20 years younger than me.
Sherry Stringfield- 8 There's something about Dr. Susan Lewis.
Christina Applegate- 8 I wasn't much for Married with children, but Jesse was cool.
Courtney Cox Arquette- 7 Much hotter than Jennier Aniston.
Laura Prepon- 9 If I had a girlfriend like Donna in high school... wait, I kinda did...
Shannen Doherty- 4 Although she's attractive, she's also nuts. Or so I've heard.
Roxann Dawson- 9 C'mon. She played a half Klingon, half Hispanic engineer? What's there not to like?
Jeri Ryan- 6 See Jennifer Aniston.
Jolene Blalock- 8 See a Vulcan version of Jennifer Aniston/Jeri Ryan.
Tori Spelling- 4 Oy. I hated that show.
Kathy Griffin- 9 I like redheads, in case nobody noticed the trend.

Ok. That's a good enough list for now. I've got to get some food in me. Plus, the Guinness is dry.

I'm sure I'll add more later. Why not?

Be good.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home