Tuesday, June 17, 2003

109 days to go
Part II: I wish I had a witty remark right now


But I don't. I'm having one of those kinds of days where you want to scream at the top of your lungs. To quote Ned Flanders: "That's the loudest expletive I've ever heard." The computer works, the final project has only two more functions left to write. The take home final is done. The lab work is done. The take home for SPCH277 is halfway done, but I need to reinstall MS Word before I can finish it.

CAN YOU TASTE IT, MY FRIENDS? The end of the term is NIGH! Ok, I know it's a little strong, but it's how I feel, ok? Please don't take any offense. Things can only get better.

Hi ho.

Sorry, I just had to. I was so frustrated, watching my computer run it's restore, that I got my guitar out for the first time in months. Sometimes you just gotta work those fingers out. I forgot how much fun it is to play. I kept confusing the chord progression for Luna's California(All the Way) with Smashing Pumpkin's Today. Hey, it can happen.

Oh yeah, and I can still play Blackbird by the Beatles. I'm very proud of that.

Today's movie quote, seeing as I was in too gloomy of a mood to do one earlier, is:

"Sir? I work for a living- what does three up and three down mean to you mister?"
"End of an inning."


Mull that one over. I'll share the title later one.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home