Monday, June 16, 2003

110 days to go

I enjoy meeting people sometimes. Every once in a while, you find a quality person and you get to know them, which I did last night. Hopefully, she's now reading this.

There was no victory for Schlitzkreig last night at the pub quiz. I didn't win the week in Michigan, either. Both of these things are ok with me. I'll live, after all. We did get second place in the quiz.

I'm very stream of consciousness this morning. I apologize for that. I am, as it were, late for work, and still not moving very fast. Damn good thing I have a cool boss.

It's my cat's birthday this week- Thursday. She'll be six. Did YOU remember to send her a card?

Like I said, stream of consciousness. Where's he gonna go next?

I'm gonna go to work, that's where.

more later,

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home