Sunday, June 15, 2003

111 days to go
Father's Day edition Part II: Priceless


Finishing final exam: 90 questions
Finishing 2 overdue projects: 4 programs
Feeling the relief of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel: Priceless.

I'm hungry. Very hungry. I'm also done with the majority of work for the rest of the term. I've got 3 more things to do, and then I'm on vacation. One of the, I know I can do in about 3 hours. That'll be tomorrow before bowling, as we all know, bowling cures all that ails you, including doing too much work over the weekend.

Weekends. I forgot how nice it is to have time to work on homework on the weekends. I love this. It's outstanding. If you don't have access to these wonders of the world, I highly suggest finding a way to have them.

Pub quiz. Tonight will be the drawing for the week at a house in Michigan, something for which my team will have a very strong chance of winning. A week away. I'd probably be bored inside of an hour, but it's worth a try. Imagine, my friends, a week of me just decompressing. Of course, I'd have to find a way to blog while I was up there, but I'd work something out. Promise.

I'm off!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home