Saturday, June 14, 2003

112 days to go
Part II: I forgot....


I promised I'd tell y'all what move the quote was from. Maybe I'll wait a little longer. Ok, for those of you who have figured out that I'm just trying to extend the little break I've given myself from doing my C++ final(take home rocks!) you're right. I'm literally so bored doing this test that I've decided to keep typing random
bullsh!t until someone stops me. Ok, I'm a little hungry now, so I'm going to get something to eat and tell y'all that Blazing Saddles is the movie in question. Probably the greatest Mel Brooks film ever. With no further delay, here is the list of my favorite Mel Brooks movies, in order:

Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Producers
Spaceballs
History of the World, Part I
High Anxiety

Ok, I know I didn't list them all, but I'm not going to waste my entire break on this stuff. Or am I? Here's a list of Mel Brooks' film credits. And happy birthday to him, in two weeks!

That's all. Back to work!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home