Friday, June 13, 2003

113 days to go

Did you notice that there are 113 days until my big day and that it's Friday the 13th?

If that lottery ticket doesn't work out, I'm gonna be really, really pissed.

This is going to be my fastest blog ever, as I have to leave in about 5 minutes if I'm going to get to the bank before they close. Pat me on the back, I'm going to need the extra momentum.

I'm in a weird mood, friends, as I'm confused about some romance issues I'm having. I don't want to go into detail, as that would take up all of the time I have until my bank closes. So, let's just accept the confusion and move on.

Next: I'm tired. This week is tremendously taxing on the good ol Dave. However, next week I'm done for 2 1/2 weeks, so let's raise a pint or two, yes?

Always remember, happiness is where you find it. Me, I'm looking really hard today. Call me Elmer Fudd, I'm hunting wabbits.

*insert witty analogy here*

that's all.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home