Friday, June 13, 2003

113 days to go
Part II: Taking a well-deserved break


You'd that that since I'm not staring a code for the first time in 3 hours that I'd go outside and watch the sunset or something good like that.

Nope, I'm writing to my faithful readers. Faithful reader, I have a question:

Did Adam and Eve have navels?

Now, mind you, I'm not religous. I have no interest in further exploring my spirituality- especially since I don't seem to have one. But if you believe in Adam and Eve, would they have belly buttons?

Just mindless banter, really, it's about all I'm capable of. Let's see.... I haven't done a movie quote yet today... um, er, I dunno, I was going to try to avoid doing something computer related, as I can't really stand much more of those things this week. Here we go, let's get a little obscure:

"...the common clay of the New West. You know, morons!"

I didn't want to give away too much of the quote. I can't make it too easy on y'all.

C++ is a challenging language which I understand, but can't quite get all together, at least not down where it's all pretty and not clogging my brain.

Maybe it's just too late for me. Brainfry and all.

I'm off, this respite has to come to an end, after all. I'll give the answer to the movie quote in my next blog(just to keep you in suspense).

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home