Thursday, June 12, 2003

114 days to go
Part II: The evil of alarm clocks


Ok, it's mostly my fault, but I wound up oversleeping. After the good old alarm went off this morning, I must have turned off the alarm altogether instead of hitting snooze. This means I didn't get anything done this morning, so I'm off to work to see if I can get out early so I can get something done this afternoon.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No I won't. I changed my mind.

At least I've got two take home finals. That will pretty much ruin my weekend, but at least I won't have the stress of sitting through class tests. Maybe there is something to look forward to. I can't wait to be done, though.

I'm off, friends, I'll blog more later if I have time. Be careful out there.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home