Thursday, June 12, 2003

114 days to go

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!

I want to shout it from the rooftops. Except I remember the rest of that episode. "Serenity now, insanity later."

Popups. Let's talk about them. I get the feeling that they aren't specific to computers, but to the karma of the person who is using the computer. When I'm at school, I get ads for the new Xcam2 or whatever. What the hell is this thing? Do they really think that spying on others is a good thing? I'm getting worried.

Tonight's(sorry, this morning's) movie quote is an easy one:

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Ponder as you read further.

I am tired, my dear reader. Your narrator is Project Manager for his C++ final project, something he's none too happy about now. I'm also a little peeved. I retook an IQ test at e-mode.com, as well as another personality test, and it gave me instant Matchmaker suggestions. That part is fine, it's always good to be shown who a website thinks you should be with- you know, friends, relatives and coworkers don't know you any better- but what I get is a 19 year old from backwoods Wisconsin, a 20 year old from Elgin, a 24 year old from Oak Park, and (finally) a 29 year old from Evanston. What the hell is that?

Enough said. I guess I should feel honored to be paired up with complete strangers by a cold, heartless pile of ones and zeroes. If you're dieing to find out, my celebrity match is Drew Barrymore. I figure after Tom Green, I should look like 4 or 5 million dollars.

Ah well, again, I must stop blogging so I can get some sleep. It is, after all, becoming increasingly difficult to keep my eyelids open, a sure sign that my code will be error filled and messy.

Enjoy in good health!

Oh yeah, famous speech being quoted earlier was Bluto's to the Delta House in none other than Animal House.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home