Wednesday, June 11, 2003

115 days to go
Part II: Reconstruction of Damen


Well, let's say it's moving along nicely. There's nothing like fresh asphalt to make my ride home a magical one. Thanks, Chicago, I needed that.

Big smiles, my friends! Why? Well, frankly I haven't the foggiest. I'm hungry and sleepy and just want to go to bed. Damn homework. I'll look forward to the day when we can just upload stuff into our knowledge a la The Matrix.

Todays TTPAAS is yellow. Remind me to put up a color guide sometime. Just so everything's been defined. I have a friend who is turning 30 in 11 days, and another who turns 19 in 12 days. Sounds like a weekend of silliness to me.

Does anyone else find it funny that former president Bill Clinton is calling Sammy Sosa and offering his support? Don't believe it's happening? Check it out here! I couldn't even make this up.

Enough already. It's been blown out of proportion. Did he cheat? I don't care. It just means I'll have a hole in my fantasy team lineup tonight, and for the next week or so.

To hell with it, right?

Friends, the Simpsons are on. It's time for me to go. Sad, I know, I'm leaving without a deep or even funny comment, well, maybe the Clinton-Sosa thing. Tack on Donald Trump, and it's just getting funnier. Apparently, Sammy considers both to be friends. Who knew?

Not me, that's for sure, but I'm apathetic and aloof. What's your excuse?

later!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home