Tuesday, June 10, 2003

116 days to go

You can never go back home, kids. Everything changes over time. It's inevitable.

Yes I am waxing the philosophic this morning, for reasons I probably won't reveal just yet. Let's just say I'm in a weird mood.

I took Fox's Test the Nation IQ test last night. I don't think they had the right scale. As it turns out, though, I'm Vulcan. Out of the 20 Logic questions, I got only one wrong. Sadly(and here's where my dad gets mad at me) I got 2 of the 10 math questions wrong. One of which, I switched my answer from right to wrong(ATD rule?) and one where I just plain got it wrong. Amazing.

Ah well. I'll be thinking about thinking for the rest of the week. I know their results weren't right, after all, the highest anyone in the aged 18-34 bracket could get was a 135. That's a crock.

Again, ah well. It's only reality TV after all.

Friends, I've decided I should go to work, after all, it's about that time(ok, I'm late(again)).

That's all for this morning. After all, it's gonna rain.

later.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home