Monday, June 09, 2003

117 days to go

Ah, Mondays. They're actually not so cool, but it's nice out, and I'm running late(again), so I'm sitting down to blog for a few minutes before I shower and leave for work.

Pub quiz. Let's talk about it. Most of you know that I participate in a pub quiz on Sunday nights. What you might not know is that my team has won the last 3 weeks in a row. This is cool, because we pay our bar tab with the winnings, and get free dinners for four to boot, so it's turning into a cheap night out. Which, of course, is always pleasant thing.

This weekend with my friend from Boston has been fun. We always have a good time together. We're still dangerous. Check back next year, we'll slow down a little bit. Maybe.

The Cubs won their series with the Yankees yesterday. I was amused. It's hard to find people I know who like the Yankees. I can think of one person. That's it.

Ah well, it's about time for me to get going. Work beckons.

Good day all!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home