Monday, June 09, 2003

117 days to go
Part II: Wendy's Wild Weekend in the Windy City


Alliteration is king. She's on her way back to Beantown now. We won the pubquiz, as was stated earlier. If you're interested in participating, click here and learn more about it.

Today is absolutely beautiful. Maybe a little too warm. Get out and enjoy it, Chicago!

Me, I've got homework to do today. Life ain't easy for a boy named Dave. Finals are coming. There's work to be done. It's inevitable.

To my friends who were with me for the great write a song for Oprah thing:

Wake me up, before Oprah, don't leave me hanging on watchin' Dr. Phil!

Enough on that. Inside joke. It spilled over. A lot. I'll explain one of these days.

It's too nice out to blog. I'm gonna hit the bike trails methinks.

More later? Tune in and see...

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home