Sunday, June 08, 2003

118 days to go

I am an old man. A certain redhead from Boston blogged about how she's gotten old. I'm a year older than her. That pretty much narrows it down, yes?

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. His crystal stopped flashing red. My turn's a-comin' friends, it'll be here soon.

I'm only moderately philosophical today. I watched Do You Believe in Miracles? earlier, it's all about the 1980 US hockey team. Miracle on Ice, for those of you who don't know. I got all misty. It was funny.

I've been getting requests for the link to my favorite techno song. Here it is:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail45.html

Check out all the other stuff. It's cool. Funny, even.

Go see A Mighty Wind. I'm going in 45 minutes. It's funny.

I seem to be lacking a direction in my blog this afternoon. I accidentally typed morning. Boy, I do miss Tower. Here's how: Back then, I had to wake up and be somewhere in the morning. Now, I'm expected to be bad and stay out too late. Which I did. Now, I'm tired and feeling old.

Today's turning 30 panic attack alert status(TTTPAAS for short) is Orange. Party hardy equals tardy.

I'm off to the movies!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home