Saturday, June 07, 2003

119 days to go

Sorry for the late entry, my faithful readers. Blogger wasn't working earlier today when I was online.

I like having friends around. We have such fun together. Up to and including a friend of mine singing "Sweet Caroline" karaoke at the Hidden Cove(yes, I'm a paid commercial spokesperson of theirs). Late nite silliness after early evening work is always a good thing. Myself, I couldn't find a song I really, really wanted to sing- not to mention that my voice is rather limited in range. If I worked on it, I could probably do a good Elvis, but I'm a Beatles man. It happens. I'll stick to the Johnny Cash and rap. It's just better that way. Probably safer, too.

A certain out of town guest of mine just hiccuped. Now, is it hiccuped or hiccupped? Let me know. I'm curious.

Blogging while Pump Up the Volumne is on WGN in the background is dangerous. Not to mention the wedding at the church across the street. Assyrian weddings are big parties. I have a friend who was baptized in the same church- he tells me that some weddings he's been to have had 1000 guests.

I'm certain that I know over 1000 people, but I probably wouldn't want to see them at my wedding. That's a way off, anyways. We'll see.

I tell ya, live ain't easy for a boy named Dave. Or Sue for that matter. Good luck to both of us.

Sleep is where you find it. Like happiness.

Today has been excellent so far- the weather is excellent, the lady at the bank was nice to me, I slept past 8 for the first time in almost 4 months, and my friend is in town. We'll be hitting the town again tonight. Lock up, well, everything you got, we're terrors to be reckoned with. We proved it this morning with late nite cab rides home.

Remember, everybody knows that the dice are loaded. I'm off to enjoy the day. And be a good host. Right now I'm being a little aloof.

later!

dave


Go here and play for a while. It's silly.
http://www.boohbah.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home