Friday, June 06, 2003

120 days to go
Part II: Where has all my Friday gone?


Sadly, my day has not been productive. Work was uneventful, almost boring. We got stuff done, just very little. Sometimes it's like that.

The house is still a mess. I'm still a mess. At least I got a load of laundry started. My homework is still a mess.

Someday, all this will be mine.

My friend arrives in about an hour, I just found out. Her other friend who lives in Chicago is picking her up. Big thanks to you for doing that.

Seems only fair that since she's put links up on her blog to mine, I should do the same for hers:

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/red/

Copy and paste, read and enjoy. After all, if it weren't for her blog, I would have never gotten the idea for this one. So blame her!(ha ha)

I was trying to be funny. I know it sounded forced, I couldn't help it. I'm a little sleepy today. Being the king of procrastination is sometimes quite draining.

Hockey is on the brain today. I actually watched(well, really only listened to) the game last night. As much as I hate everything from New Jersey, I had Disney more, ergo, I must admit to rooting for the Devils. Plus, John Madden is one bad@$$ dude for taking a skate to the face, getting 20 stitches, and still finishing the game. What's frustrating me, is I can't find a picture of his face anywhere. If anyone finds a link to it, e-mail it to me.

Ok. I don't want to offend any of my readers(anyone want to call my bluff?), but I just can't f***ing stand the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. I must hate California more than New Jersey. Someone should look into that. Lesser of two evils, just like the electoral college, yes?

Ok, before we get onto a whole political thing here, I'm going to get back to cleaning. I've got some dishes to do and some trash to take out.

Until tomorrow, mes amis-

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home