Thursday, June 05, 2003

121 days to go
Part II: Today's rant(aka Le Rant du jour)


Today's rant is brought to you by the cabbie who completely and idiotically cut me off at the intersection of Damen and Belmont this morning. He barely held up from hitting the guy on the bike in front of me, then waved as though he had the right of way as he proceeded to nearly hit me on his way through. Let me tell you one thing, my friends: if I weren't a better person, there would have been some serious road rage. Of course, I've often felt that there could be a remake to the comic and movie for Judge Dredd. Let's call it Judge Dave. I get to go around "judging" people who do stupid, rude things like this, and well, "judge" them.

Of course, as we saw from last week's near miss, I have other methods of revenge. Especially since taxi numbers are specific, as in not dependent on cab company, I could easily, even almost automatically, lodge a complaint with the city. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. I am a crazy, dangerous person who doesn't like to take sh!t from anyone.

Especially @$$holes like that.

It's the daily mantra from Dave.

At least I got one major project done today, and I only have two to go- both of which I should be able to complete tonight, thereby almost catching me up. Of course, my friend who's coming to town will notice a great degree of messiness in my apartment, but I'll do my best.

Alas, my friends, the Simpsons are on, and I should offer my complete attention to my favorite vice.

Until later,

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home