Wednesday, June 04, 2003

122 days to go
Part III: Strange things are afoot...


I, like most people I know, have a couple skeletons hidden in my closet. Some things should just be left in the past.

So, about 5 minutes ago, I get an e-mail from one. Not a hey, how ya doin', what's new type thing. Something strange, for sure. I'm still processing. Haven't decided what to do next. Funny thing was, my spidey sense was tingling all day. I just didn't expect this.

Sorry to be so cryptic, my loyal readers... sometimes I feel funny about things. This is no different. At least I got to work today. My back's status has been upgraded to workable, not good, but I can live. So strange to be only 29 years old and sometimes feel more like 79.

But that's life, yes?

Sorry, I can't even try to project levity into my day suddenly. I could sure use the Simpsons to be on... Oh wait! I've only got 25 minutes to go. Yippee! So, do I pass the time by watching King of the Hill or keep listening to Soul Coughing?

You make the call.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home