Wednesday, June 04, 2003

122 days to go
Part IV: Damn, I'm tired


Remeber all that complaining about procrastination I was doing the other day? It's caught up to me. Big time. Lots of work to do this week- not all of it involving school. We'll just see how Dave is doing tomorrow, yes?

Anyways, I'm sure all of you are thinking privately to yourselves, or yelling at the computer screen "when the hell is he going to shut up?"

Or something along those lines. Probably something about how I should be working instead of blogging. You're correct. I'll get on that. Right away.

Ha. Procrastination is king, and I am the king of procrastination.

I'll work on it... I have to go home to do so, so there's little point of me being here. Everything I need is at home, so it's pointless.

I strive for this time, too.

As far as my skeleton's e-mail, well I haven't done anything about it. I don't think I will, I just wanted to let y'all know that I've pushed it away. For the time being, anyways.

I'm off, to either work or to go home and guess what, do work.

More later, if I need to avoid working some more.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home