Tuesday, June 03, 2003

123 days to go

Or call it 4 months and a day. It's all up to you. Nothing makes me feel older than a back that's out of commission. That's where we're at today, friends. Out of commission.

Daytime TV sucks. Fortunately, I bought a couple movies recently, so I could watch those. I should really study for the tests I have this week, though. Plus, the apartment is a mess, and my friend's going to be in town on Friday. Let's say this is going to make for a busy week.

I've got hockey on the brain this morning. Too bad none of my teams are playing, but at least there's some to watch. Of course, it's just another source of procrastination, my favorite way to pass the time.

So, it's about time I did some homework, me thinks. Or studied. Or ate lunch. Oh, it's too early for lunch. Damn.

So that's it for this morning's ruminations. I'm off to see if I can get something productive done. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home