Tuesday, June 03, 2003

123 days to go

Wow. It's early.

Sometimes in life, you have to do things. For me tonight, it was stay out late with your friend who's moving far away, ne'er to see again. Unless, of course, I take a trip to New Orleans.

Let's say this... it's in the works.

I've got plans to visit friends in Boston, Eugene, New Orleans, London, and Los Angeles. Plus, I'm going camping soon. Sounds like a busy summer. Good thing I quit working at Tower, otherwise I'd have lots of working weekends to do.

Thank jah for no more working weekends. My friend who I call Darth Dread will respect that.

This brings up an interesting topic. I've noticed that in other blogs no one's actual name is displayed for all to see. Is this a part of netiquette that I'm previously unaware of? I can't tell. I'll use a nickname here to protect the innocent, even though he can fully protect himself.

Did I already mention that my brother is getting married? Call it, as Kurt Vonnegut would say, a senile hiccup.

Hi ho.

My father is probably the only person who will truly appreciate that as much as I do. Thanks, dad.

Just as a side note, I fixed the time stamp problem. You're looking at the real time I post things nowadays. Sorry if you think I'm up too late. I usually do too.

Hi ho.

That's all I have for now. I'll be sure to write more in the morning before I go to work. Mostly so I can display my gigantic dedication to working, also to display my idiocy in being up this late.

Such is life.

Hi ho.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home