Monday, June 30, 2003

96 days to go

Ah, Mondays. There's nothing quite like looking down the barrell of a new week, is there? At least it's a short week for pretty much everyone in America, yes?

New thing- I'm becoming more patriotic. If you don't know, I've been doing some family history research for about the last year or so. Came across something really cool. Turns out my great-great-great-great-great grand uncle was a general on George Washington's staff during the Revolutionary War. Cool, yes? Something I never expected. Several of his brothers and cousins fought as well. I'll be contacting the Sons of the American Revolution shortly.

Sign me up!

Does this mean I'll be biking around Chicago with an American flag on my bike? No. Like religon and politics, keep it to yourself. No one else cares.

Enough on that. I'm just surprised by some things. It happens.

Anyways, I'm going to hit the shower. Gotta shave my head today as well. Then, off to work! Huzzah!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home