Saturday, June 28, 2003

98 days to go

I can't think of a song that has the number 98 in it. At least not right now. It's probably the weather. Maybe I'll do a new version of the Wreck of the Old 97 for tomorrow. I kinda doubt it, though.

I picked up my stuff for the L.A.T.E. Ride today. I was then almost run over by a yuppie on his cell phone while he was running a red light.

Strange how fate works. I sign up for a 25 mile ride through the streets of the city I love and I almost get killed by one of the chief idiots of Lincoln Park.

There ought to be a law.

I bought a new Vonnegut book today. Ok, it's old, but I didn't previously own it. Mother Night. I'm sure I'll read it on Monday.

Ah well. That's it for now. I was going to go out and paint the town tonight, but I already did that last night. I think I might be getting older. Nowadays, being out late makes me tired.

That's all folks!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home