Friday, June 27, 2003

99 days to go

This is the third time I've started a blog today.

The first time, I clicked on post, and the whole thing disappeared.

The second time, I switched to my e-mail screen, and my system froze.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the system that is so buggy it doesn't need an introduction, Windows ME!

Hold your applause, please.

Lessee. I got pretty witty in the last blog. Ah yes, I decided that I should translate 99 days to go into German and go to a karaoke bar and sing that.

Then I got into a think about how I wanted someone to explain to me why I kept wanting to go to karaoke bars lately.

It's almost time for Jeopardy, the show that's afraid to have me on!

This is the second day in a row where I've been told, and I quote "if you want to cut out, go head, I've already paid you for the day."

Those words are so amazingly good to hear. Especially when you're off from school for another week.
Scheherazade!

I finally found a website that has the lyrics to Nena's 99 Red Ballons. Frankly, I could probably spend several hours there. This could be dangerous. So far, I've rewritten the first two verses, and I'm working on the third.

More on that later.

I'll probably need a drink before I finish it. Maybe, if I'm good, two. After all, it is Friday, dammit.

That's all I've got, as I'm nervous about this not working again. Don't worry, fair reader, I will copy the text into Word before I get too far.

dave


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home