Wednesday, July 30, 2003

66 days to go
Part II: People's Gas


Never showed up. I even waited an extra hour. My job, although has its benefits, is getting tiresome. I waited for 3 hours for these guys. Guess what I did yesterday? Waited for the building inspectors. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? Waiting for the door manufacturer's truck to show up to pick up all the doors that they incorrectly ordered and sent us. I'm sure I'll be rapt with glee tomorrow afternoon, when they show up at 3:30, when I have to get ready for my big Senior Project meeting.

Sorry. I guess I'm not even gleeful now.

Ah. The Mana Mana song from the Muppets just came on my MusicMatch Jukebox. A nice little pick me up, to be sure.

Plus I stopped thinking about tomorrow and all the just plain doldrums I'll walk through before tomorrow night.

I was just writing my friend Wendy, and moved some e-mails around, when I noticed I have 299 e-mails from her saved up. Wow. They go all the way back to April of last year. Of course, we tend to write each other about 3 times a day, I guess that's not so shocking then.

Still- wow. I'm finding them extremely fun to read- a kind of diary that I didn't expect to find, telling each other about how crazy our lives were back then. Wow.

That's all for now. Simpsons is on soon and I'm hungry and grumpy. Listening to old Asia songs makes me feel funny.

Sniffle for the 80's. Man. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home