Tuesday, July 29, 2003

67 days to go

I got home for lunch and realized that I neglected to blog at y'all this morning. I'm sure it rocked your world. Sorry. Sarcasm doesn't communicate well when I type.

Today has been a frustrating day. I need to download a huge file from Sun Microsystems, and I can't get the damn thing to work. I'm getting to be rather pissed off. Their download manager doesn't seem to want to work on my system, either, making this really tiresome.

Eureeka! I've figured it out. Smart guy that I am, I finally get around to reading the readme.txt, and discover that in order to run the handy-dandy download manager, you need to have installed(drumroll please) JAVA on your system!

How the f**k am I supposed to download the 77.1 MB JAVA platform if I need to have the download manager, which doesn't work without the platform?

Oh wait, there's another goddam hoop to jump through. There's always another.

Man. All this for an education?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home