Sunday, July 27, 2003

69 days to go

I'll say it again, just because it's funny:

69 days to go

You gotta love that.

My friends, I'm tired of single life. I have been for a long time, and I keep thinking that I've found the right person and that person keeps thinking differently from me, or some other thing happens to screw things up. Enough on that. Relationships are usually more hastle than they're worth, with rare exception. So, when you find that exception, run with it, baby. Run like hell.

It's Sunday morning, muggy as hell. I think the air is going to come on in a couple minutes. My sinus problems are now just a bad cough, and there's cold pizza for lunch. Gross.

At the rate I'm going, I'm only a couple steps away from quoting Liz Phair lyrics all over my blog.

Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home