Saturday, July 26, 2003

70 days to go

Wow. Only 70.

I woke up with a start at a little before 7 this morning, realized my alarm was off, and went running to the bathroom. I had already brushed my teeth and started the water in the shower before I realized it was Saturday.

Life's funny like that. So's my brain.

The Sox won last night. It was fun. I can now say that I saw Frank Thomas hit his 400th home run. Too bad I don't like Frank Thomas. He whines too much.

I think that tonight will involve movies and my couch. I need a night in, after the last couple nights. So does my wallet.

I found the ultimate birthday gift for me, for those looking to impress me with their generosity. Macallan makes a 30 year old scotch. Macallan is my favorite scotch. I'll be 30 this year. Works out well, doesn't it?

There you have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home