Tuesday, July 22, 2003

74 days to go
Part II: Why I left corporate America


Most everyone I know knows that I was in corporate America a few years ago, and left it. I was disgusted with the company I was working for, and I hated them for all the things they did to me over the years. Now, I know, I could/should have quit long before it got that bad, but let's face it. Human beings long for comfort. We like to know that that next paycheck is going to be there if we keep out mouths shut for another 2 weeks.

My brother is about to enter into a full-time position with the same company I wasted almost 10 years of my life working for. We had a nice bitch session earlier today.

Such is life.

He's got the right idea though, only work there for a year or two. Best way to handle them.

Anyways, that's my lunchtime blog for today.

Blog on, you crazy diamond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home