Saturday, July 19, 2003

77 days to go

My day today is dedicated to Ray Bourque. Although I'm still bitter about Colorado winning the Stanley Cup, I do have a warm, happy place in my heart for good ol' Ray.

Someone shoud write a song about him. That someone shouldn't be me.

It's late. I'm hung over. I'm too old to be staying out all hours and trying to be human the next day. I'm just not up to it anymore.

Someone should write a song about me. That someone shouldn't be me.

Friendster is a confusing mess. I can't figure out what the hell is going on there. I need someone to explain it to me. Just not in song format, please.

I think that tonight should be a karaoke night. Why? I'm not sure. I just think it should be. I'm going to practice my best Jim Morrison and take a shower. Maybe I'll practice while I'm in the shower. Just you wait and see.

Be excellent to one another.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home