Saturday, July 19, 2003

77 days to go
Part II: Ray's day


I've been getting stuff done. Well, not really. I just got off my ass and went shopping. Bought some CD's. I'm happy now. Here's what I bought:

Sandinista! by the Clash. It's the only Clash album I didn't own.
Hail tot he Thief by Radiohead. I figured I was going to eventually buy it, so I might as well.
Come Down by The Dandy Warhols. I read a good review on this one, and I've listened to them since college.
This Business of Art by Tegan and Sara. If you haven't heard them, get to know these twins from Canada. They're good.

My brother is going to be in town this week. That's going to be fun!

The Minnesota Wild are playing the hated Dallas Stars the night before Thanksgiving this year. Guess what I want to do the night before Thanksgiving. Hockey season starts 4 days after my birthday. Hockey is very much on the brain today. This is appropriate, as I am dedicating my day to Ray Bourque.

I think I'm going a little crazy with the links again. Too much?

I'm off. It's shower time.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home