Thursday, July 17, 2003

79 days to go
Part II: I wish I had Bubbleshoes on instead of my wet shoes.


It rained, or perhaps still is raining, really hard here in the city by the lake. My shoes are really wet, and that makes me unhappy. It also brings up the rare occasion where I wish I had a car again. Mostly so I could still have dry feet, and not feel so miserable.

Not to mention that I'm early for class. Again. At least it's only 30 minutes instead of a week, right? Silly me.

I spent my morning preventing people from walking underneath a crane carrying drywall into a 3rd story window, ya know, just in case something heavy fell on someone's head. It's amazing how absolutely idiotic some people are. I had barriers set up on either side of the building, right in the middle of the sidewalk, and stood by one end. Get this- people still went around me and tried to walk under the crane! Not just once or twice, but six times! What kind of idiots are walking Wrigleyville these days?

Yes, things did fall, but fortunately no one was underneath them when they fell. I guess Darwin wasn't planning on idiots having good timing.

That's all. I've got class to get to soon.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home