Tuesday, July 15, 2003

81 days to go

So, I'm all ready for class last night. I bike over to school, realize I'm late, start to hurry to the classroom, only to find out that the course had been cancelled. It seems as though the fates are trying to keep me out of school. So, I'm stuck trying to find something else. Oh well.

Bowling was thwarted last night. I'm extremely disappointed. Would up sitting around my friend's house drinking beers. My friend's cousin was there, too. He's only 17. That being said, the TTPAAS is going to be orange today. I may raise that alert status as the day goes on. I have the feeling that I'm not going to get happier about life.

Life, don't talk to me about life. Sorry, throwing in a Douglas Adams reference is a little non sequitir, methinks. I'm just in a random mood.

Ok... I've got to hit the shower and get to work. It's that time. Y'all have a nice day.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home