Sunday, July 13, 2003

83 days to go

I'm happy to report that my first ever L.A.T.E. Ride was a success. The ride itself was easy. What took so long was waiting in line at the break stations to get the food(which was crappy). My only other complaint is that they really didn't think the route out it seems. 10,000 people trying to share the bike paths on the way back down the lake was silly.

Yeah, it was fun. I really, really enjoyed it, especially seeing the sunrise over the lake. The moon last night was full, too. That was nice to see. I've got pictures, well my friend has pictures. We'll see if we can get them online later.

So I broke my promise to you all. I didn't blog when I got home. Don't worry, I had good reason to just head to bed. I needed it, too. TRUST me on that. Sleep, for a change, came very easy to me.

So, I'm awake, I'm alive, and the 2 areas on my body that were sore are healing up. One area was the base of my neck, the other, well, let's call it a sensitive area. You figure it out. Time for a new seat.

Well, for now, good luck to Lance Armstrong, and I'm going to get some lunch. Food is good.

dave


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home