Friday, July 11, 2003

85 days to go

What a glorious day! I can tell it's going to be beautiful, as it is already. The only thing I can't figure out is what I'm doing awake so early. Ok. It's not that early, but I was hoping to sleep in a bit, at least until 7:30, when the alarm is set for, but no.

Sorry. I seem to be b!tching about sleep way too much lately. I'll be it's getting mundane.

I got to do my new favorite training ride yesterday. It's a straight shot down Damen Avenue, from my apartment to the United Center. It's almost all bike laned, and it's all safe, with the exception of right around the center, where things get a little shady. It would have helped if we looped around the UC itself, instead of going into the surrounding neighborhood. Lesson learned.

Good news so far this morning: my ankle doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did yesterday.
Buzz killer news about that: I haven't done anything yet, except put in a load of laundry.

So, we'll have to see, maybe I'm better, maybe not. More on that later.

More on everything later. I, for some reason, really need to eat breakfast, something I rarely do.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home