Wednesday, July 09, 2003

87 days to go

I know what you're thinking. 87 seems like a prime number, but it's not. It's factorization is 3, 29. So, 3 being the "magic" number(according to School House Rock), and 29 being my age, this should be a good day, right?

Not so far. I woke up and my ankle hurts like I sprained or twisted it. The pain actually woke me up early. Problem was, when I went to bed last night, I felt fine. So, I ask you, what the hell happened?

I watched Office Space and Lolita last night. I like movies. I kinda got mad when I watched Lolita, though. I've seen it before, just not in years, it seems. It seemed to me that every african-american character was portrayed as a bumbling idiot. Just an observation. Watch it if you want to and let me know what you think.

Of course, Office Space just makes me laugh. A lot. I guess I needed that.

It's about time for me to hobble to work now, which should be fun as all get out.

I'll blog more at lunch, I promise.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home