Wednesday, July 09, 2003

87 days to go
Part II: As promised...


So far, today has been an average day.

My ankle still hurts, but not as much. Guess the painkillers are doing their job. Let's hope they can hold out on my bikeride down to Paulina & Wabansia.

I do, however, get to meet Liz Phair tonight. That should be really cool.

Did you know that you can send someone a Bastille Day card? Me neither. Why do I now know this? Well, this week's pub quiz's theme is Bastille Day, and I'm doing a little research so I can be extra smart. Besides, one of the other teams has a son who lives in Paris, so I can't let them have an edge. It's all for fun, though, really.

Wow. My system just flickered. It's probably about time for me to head back to work, anyways.

Blog on, you crazy diamond!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home