Tuesday, July 08, 2003

88 days to go

Bowling is fun. Especially when you do well at it.

I did ok last night- I had a game where I marked in every frame but one. That's pretty good. And for those who don't know, you mark when you get either a strike or a spare. Unfortunately for me, most of those were spares, so I didn't get a huge score, but a good one none the less.

I'm confused this morning, and it's probably for the best. I can't figure out certain things. More on that if I see fit.

I'm also tired. I didn't sleep well, and I thought I would be up early so I could go for a nice long bikeride. Nope. Hit the snooze for the hour that I was planning on biking. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow will work out better, especially since the L.A.T.E. Ride is Sunday morning.

We'll just see how I do.

Anyways, I'm off to work, have a good day, and go bowling.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home