Tuesday, July 08, 2003

88 days to go
Part II: Cruel and Unusual


Ok, so I found a condo I want to buy. Is it the kind of place where you can raise a family? No. But until then, it would be one hell of a place. First problem is, I'll need about $200K to get it. Anyone got that laying around? Me neither. Good news is, it's in a building owned by the company I work for.

It's also only 2 blocks from Wrigley Field. I'm not trendy enough to live around there. Does this mean I won't try like hell to get it?

We all know I would try. I really would. Unfortunately, I would probably have to win the lottery to get a place like that, and if I won the lottery, I'd get a nicer place than that, ya know?

When, oh when, is the big money and fab prizes going to come? I'm getting impatient.

Sorry. I just used the word fab. I'll have to go kick my own ass now.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home