Monday, July 07, 2003

89 days to go

I think I might stop doing the countdown. It's starting to make me freak out a bit. I almost feel like I'm on death row or something.

Elvis Costello was great. Plus, it was Steve Dahl's 25th anniversary party, and my friend who works at Zanie's on Wells got us into the VIP party. Free food & booze from 2-6:30. Needless to say, my head hurts this morning. Such is life. The show was really good.

I am 10,868 days old today. I decided that if the countdown freaks me out, why not crunch more numbers to make the situation worse?

I promise to not think about it for 5 seconds. There. I feel better already.

That's it folks, sorry to not ruminate too much, but I'm a little headachy this morning, and I think I deserve a long, hot shower.

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home