Monday, July 07, 2003

89 days to go
Part II: School is not out for summer.


That's right. I have class tonight. First night of the summer term. Bollocks to that. I hate summer classes. It's so hard to be motivated to go, especially since I already have central air at home, there's really no point in sitting through a boring lecture. Is there?

Not to mention that I have a hard schedule this term. I decided to take Senior Project. I'm going to be really, really busy, so I'm trying to find really easy classes to take with it. Psychology and English. Let's rock. Now, if I could just get into an American History class or something. That would really make it easy.

Four people have already sent me the google search for WMD joke. I've decided I'll actually try it, in the hopes that I won't be sent it again. Hm. I must not have done it right, because I'm not laughing. I'll try again, if I decide to care.

Apathy, my friends, I am full of it. Why? I'm not sure. I'm not on any mood altering medication that would make me like this. Perhaps I'm just exercising my aloofness.

I double-checked the google thing. I did it right. Either they fixed the problem, or I just don't get it. Oh well.

I reread my favorite book today. Slapstick by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. I love this book. I read it in less than 3 hours. Maybe I should make it into a movie, seems like I could have saved myself a few minutes, yes? I figured I should read it today, before all my reading becomes scholastic again. Such a sad day.

Alas, I need to eat. I might just, if I have time, blog later on about that. Maybe. Can you handle the suspense?

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home