Saturday, July 05, 2003

91 days to go

This is silly. I still can't sleep. Oh well.

I watched High Fidelity for the I-don't-know-how-many-th time last night. I love that movie, I truly do. I still laugh myself to tears when they beat up Tim Robbins. It also makes me think about relationships, my career(what there is of it), and music. Now, I've been known to screw up relationships. I'm good at it, but I'm working on making them work again. It's tough, as I'm sure we're all aware. I don't like dating. It's kinda bullsh!t to me, because you tend to be "on" instead of your true self. At least, that's what I've noticed. I do, however, love to watch dating shows on TV. It's something late night that makes me laugh. Relationships, on the other hand, they're important to me. Sadly, you have to date someone before you can be their significant other. It just doesn't work the other way.

Oh well. I don't want to get into a whole thing about relationships. It's High Fidelity, after all, kinda inspires.

Yeah, I've got things on my mind, friends. Too many things.

The TTPAAS for today will be orange. I made the mistake of listening to the CD from my HS reunion. Made me feel old.

That's all for now!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home