Thursday, July 03, 2003

93 days to go

I'm not turning off the AC. Nope. Not today. It stays on. Too hot out.

Enough on the weather. Let's talk about Ice-9.

Again, sorry to switch topics, but I read Cat's Cradle yesterday. I know, I should probably lay off the Vonnegut for a bit, but hey, if I can read a book a day, I feel good. You just can't get that reading Cervantes.

Ice-9, by the way, destroys the world by teaching water a new way to solidify, to freeze. It's such a cool way to freeze that all the ice molecules want to do it, and the world comes to an end. Some things are better left alone, yes?

I'm feeling moderately panicked about turning 30 day. Let's set the TTPAAS to Orange.

I promised at some point to make a chart explaining those colors to everyone. I should get on that.

Maybe later.

I suddenly feel like breakfast.

Good day!

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home